We offer an extensive range of services, with each care plan tailored to meet a person's individual needs. We care for people of all ages and all levels of disability. We are able to care for people who are at the end of their lives and wish to spend their last days at home.
Our approach is informal but professional. We recognise that we are guests in our clients' homes and endeavour to ensure that they and their families are relaxed and comfortable with our carers.
We need to hold a lot of personal information about the people we support. We are very careful to protect this information, in line with data protection laws. To learn more about how we do this, please read our Privacy Notice (PDF).
What We Do
- All aspects of intimate personal care e.g. washing, dressing, bathing
- Help and advice with the management of incontinence
- Maintaining people's desired appearance e.g. shaving, helping with make-up, washing and drying hair
- Domestic duties
- Meal preparation
We can also provide
- An escort for a hospital visit
- A companion for a shopping trip
- We offer a sitting service to enable family carers to take a break
- We can make check visits to ensure the safety and well-being of vulnerable people.
A Cloud 9 Pastime visit can provide an enjoyable, stimulating, relaxing way to spend an afternoon. The Xtra Care service helps people to plan for the future and can offer help and support during a period of crisis.